Sheet shear 530
- The machine is specially designed for cutting PCB up to 3 mm, and can also be used for cutting metal up to 1 mm and aluminium up to 2 mm.
- A manual lever brings down the blade via a double eccentric. At the same time, it fixes the adjustable depressing bar.
- The blades of hardened steel are manufactured in a way that minimizes ridges and gives totally clean PCB cutting edges.
- The front and rectangular stop is equipped with a scale. The lateral parallel stop with scale is mounted on a bar and is easily and precisely adjustable.
Sheet shears S650 / S650M
- Hardened, self-adjusting blade
- Automatically working, plastic coated depressing bar
- Adjustable angle stop with scale
- Angle-adjustable back stop with mm-scale
- Perfect cuttings, even with very narrow sheets
- Type S650 is equipped with a manual lever
- Type S650M is driven by an electric motor and specially designed for series production